Tuesday 21 January 2014

Episode 16!


As previously mentioned (in this post here) as well as this blog I also have a YouTube channel and for those who are interested in watching I have left the latest video below. 

The videos have gone up under headings of Episodes. This was to help those watching to watch in order so our journey unfolds in the same way as we lived it. This will also be how I will title the posts whenever I upload a YouTube one onto here.

This episode includes a Scottish party we held which was amazing! We're all very proud Scots and have been missing some traditions from back home so thought that since we can't go to Scotland for a wee while yet we would bring Scotland to us! 

As well as that we tried frying an egg on the ground during the four day heatwave which saw every day having heat between 41-44 degrees...FOUR DAYS!!!! I've honestly never sweated so much in all my life, it was disgusting! Anyway, hope you enjoy this episode!

Iona x


No comments:

Post a Comment