Monday 31 March 2014

Goodbye Melbourne, You Legend!

As you may be able to guess from the title I have said my final farewells to the beautiful city of Melbourne. After spending the past 5 months or so living and working there we thought it was time for us to up sticks and leave. This was in no way because we didn't like it but more because we liked it too much and felt too settled. I genuinely would call it a home from home and have gained some of my best memories during my time there.

We are now getting ourselves set up in Sydney and are back to square one with the struggle to find a flat/jobs but everything is new and exciting. As much as this year is about travelling around new places I will miss Melbourne and will be planning on going back again before I head home in September. 

Below are some photo's of my favourite memories and experiences which I will never forget. Usually I don't see myself as lucky but after looking through the photo's I'm extremely grateful for every moment I've been able to have over here. As well as all these amazing times I've had there's also been the not-so-amazing times but I can already see how I'm learning from it all and growing as a person (lamest sentence I've ever put together!) Hope you've enjoyed sharing these moments with me so far...here's to many more in Sydney!!

Iona x

The amazing aquarium!


Australia Day!

Christmas day spent sunbathing on the beach!?

Belles Beach

Sunset from our campsite on Great Ocean Road

The 12 Apostles

Standing on the actual Ramsay Street during the Neighbours Tour

A wallaby which I fed soon after this photo

Dream of a lifetime coming true

Up the Eureka Skydeck looking over all of Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment