Sunday 14 September 2014

Hometime!



The time had come for me to return to my motherland and head back to Scotland. Last Tuesday I boarded the plane at 2:40am and said my farewells to Australia (not for the last time I hope). After traveling for around 32 hours I arrived home and was surprised to be met at the airport by one of my godsons (aswell as my parents of course- he's only 4!). 

I've now been home for 5 days and so far have enjoyed being back. I've been able to have food, catch up with my family and friends and have a room to myself at night. Although I'm home I will still be posting on here as I still have so many places and experiences which I'd like to share so there's plenty to look forward to! I'd also like to quickly apologise for lack of posts of recent. While traveling about we were very busy and also it was hard to find somewhere with decent wifi/free wifi as money was at an all time low! Now that I'm home I will always have access to wi-fi somewhere so keep an eye out for much more posts soon!

Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment