Friday 21 February 2014

Bloglovin'

I've been hearing bits and bobs about this thing called Bloglovin' for a little while now but only today did I actually decide to find out what it is. After scrolling through the site I have decided I really like it and signed myself right up.

It's basically a place to follow all your favourite blogs and discover new ones on a whole range of topics. It's also a place to easier share blogs which you enjoy and for people to share their favourites with you too.

I would highly recommend joining if you're someone who enjoys reading blogs and of course I would appreciate a follow on it too- there is a link at the bottom of this post which will take you straight there.

I'd really love some followers over there and if you do go then thank you very much :)

Iona x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11823287/?claim=2txypn3e8a3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment