Sunday 23 February 2014

Our 'Palentines' Day

Whether you are a loved up couple who looks forward to the 14th of February or a singleton who's trying to pretend they haven't noticed what day it was, sometimes there's just no getting out of getting caught up in good old Valentines Day.

I've never been all that fussed by the day, whether I've been with someone or not, but I have to admit that this year was one of my best. For Christmas my sister had got me a Groupon voucher for all you can eat pizza and bottle of wine at a place called 'Cushion' on Fitzroy Street. So we thought what better day to spend with the girls stuffing our faces. 

I noticed one of my best mates from back home had done the same thing and had named it 'Palentines Day' instead- the P standing for pals and pizza (always what a winning combo!)

The pizza was amazing, the sparking wine went down a treat and many a laugh was had without a single male in sight. Just goes to show- you don't need a man to have a good Valentines Day!

Iona x

Such good pizza!! We only managed to get through 4 though...we were SO full!

No comments:

Post a Comment