Thursday 21 November 2013

Neighbours Tour

Ever since I was young it was always a highlight to settle in front of the tv and watched the daily episode of Neighbours. I think it's mostly to blame for my want to come to Australia and it's certainly something I'm missing while being here. (I know it is shown here but it's ahead and being so busy and traveling about I know I won't be able to fully keep up).

So, of course, I've finally fulfilled a dream by coming to Australia so I just HAD to fulfill another dream of mine and go on the Neighbours tour!! It was incredible and such a good day. We got taken to the studio where we got to walk around Luca's garage, Kyle's yard and Grease Monkeys. We even got to sit in the bus stop where everyone goes whenever they're trying to run away. While at the studio we also got to meet one of the cast and we met James who plays Chris. He was such a lovely guy, really down to earth and much better looking in real life!! (Luckily he just plays a gay character but is straight in real life). 

After the excitement of meeting James, and after quite a few photos, we were then taken to actual Ramsey Street!! I've never been so happy to look at houses. My favourite may have been Karl & Susan's house with the very well known archway in the garden with the beautiful flowers. If I was to move anywhere in the world it would 100% be Ramsey Street.

Iona x








No comments:

Post a Comment