Wednesday 6 November 2013

Welcome

Hello...or should I now be saying "G'Day!"
 
I am Iona and I'm from Scotland. It's a beautiful country and one which I'll always love and call home. However, recently I have relocated to Australia for a year.
 
I came with two of my friends, Ellie and Kirsty, and have now been here for 5 weeks. I have fallen in love with Australia and can't wait to explore more of it. I also never want to forget my time here so decided to blog and share some pictures/my favourite memories for my older self and for anyone else who wants to join me on my journey.
 
In this blog I'm going to be sharing all my ups and downs throughout the year and give an honest insight into what it's really been like for me throughout what will hopefully be a life changing year for me. I don't know what the year will bring and what I will learn but I cannot wait to find out.
 
If you want to find out with me then please follow this blog. Would be nice to have some others on this journey too!
 
Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment